Aim: It will enable learners to further develop their knowledge and skills in communication and dementia.
This training will be delivered by Sandi Foster - Practice Educator
Participants: Suitable for care home staff, hospice staff and domiciliary care workers.
Learners will be able to:
- Examine the evidence based rationale for continued training in the field of Dementia.
- Identification of the behavioural stages and patterns when a resident is feeling safe and unsafe at each stage of the illness.
- Introspection and self-reflection within nursing practice
- Perception, understanding and interpretation
- Identify with the “losses” equated with cognitive decline
There is no fee for this course, however, Countess Mountbatten Hospice Charity would appreciate £5 donation on the day.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso