Introduction: This one day course examines the concepts of motivation in relation to successful team management and skilled conflict resolution. This training is delivered by Sandi Foster (RMN) Practice Educator for Royal Bay Care Homes. A £5 donation to Countess Mountbatten Hospice Charity will be collected from each attendee on the day.
Aim: It will enable learners to identify those elements within themselves which are both productive and could be counterproductive to work place effectiveness.
Learners will be able to:
- Define motivation as a psychological concept
- Identify their own primary and secondary motivational style and understand how this correlates with team motivation.
- Understand the compositions vital to team ethics and management
- Critically evaluate team mentality, team worker, team player
- Identify best practice and draw up an action plan for conflict resolution
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso