This is two hour update designed to enable Registered Nurses working within Nursing Homes to undertake the management and care of a McKinley T34 Syringe Driver.
The training will cover:
- Discussions including reasons for commencing a syringe driver
- Discussion of drugs commonly used in a syringe driver
- Practical element including set-up of a McKinley T34 syringe driver
- Monitoring, trouble shooting and documentation.
- Discussion of accountability and roles and responsibilities
Please bring your own syringe driver to the update
NOTE: There is an expectation of previous completed competency and training. Clinical competency can only be demonstrated in a clinical setting, delegates will need to arrange to be observed in their place of work by someone able to certify competency in that environment.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso