This one day course is for care home staff, hospice staff and domiciliary care workers. It will enable learners to further develop their knowledge and skills in communication and dementia. This training will be delivered by Sandi Foster, the Practice Educator for BUPA. This course is Attendees are to make a £5.00 donation to Countess Mountbatten Hospice on the day.
Learning Outcomes: Learners will be able to:
- Examine the evidence based rationale for continued training in the field of Dementia.
- Identification of the behavioural stages and patterns when a resident is feeling safe and unsafe at each stage of the illness.
- Introspection and self-reflection within nursing practice
- Perception, understanding and interpretation
- Identify with the “losses” equated with cognitive decline
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso